Saturday, January 9, 2010

And the Winner is...

Saturday has arrived, and so has the end of the debut photo contest between Rico Molden and myself. The competition was fierce, the perspectives similar yet unique, but in the end, the judges would have the final say. Thanks to everyone that participated and voted for your favorites! We hope you enjoyed being a part of this contest, and that you'll come back to more of these in the future.

I had hoped to have better news to report for myself, but I'm afraid I must be a good sport and announce that the clear winner in every category was Rico Molden! Congratulations, my friend.


Here, again, are his winning images in each category:


Perspective of a Window



Between



Landscape



Portrait



Close up
(This one was a shut-out)


There you have it! Rico has bested me in the first round, but I'll be looking forward to swirling around some water in my mouth, spitting it into a bucket, and coming out swinging in the next one. That is, after I shamefully hang one of Rico's pics in my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook

Followers