Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Portrait/Product Session for iGig Bags

I was excited to reunite with my friend Bret Robertson at a recent gig of my band, the Friendly Indians. Bret and his Honu Studios business partner, Brian Arizaga, turned out to catch a show, after my band had been on a performance hiatus lasting more than 5 years. I was happy to learn that Bret and Brian were also very interested in all things music, and we briefly discussed future opportunities to partner up. Just such an opportunity arrived earlier this month, as Bret and Brian asked me if I would help provide photography for a product they were to sell at their online storefront - More Than Noise. The resulting images are found below, and I hope you enjoy them. We featured musicians Daniel Burnette and Keren Ryan for the shoot, in a lifestyle session that featured real musicians modeling these fantastic new gig bags. We even had time for some rockin' shots of Daniel and Keren, sans accoutrement.


For more information about purchasing your very own iGig bag for your favorite guitarist or bassist, or to learn more about Honu Studios and More Than Noise, contact Bret and Brian here.





Daniel and Keren, with their stylish and road-worthy iGig bags in the foreground.










Always waiting for the drummer...



















It wasn't all about product shots. Daniel and Keren were game for some romantic and rockin' pictures along the way.




To see even more images from this session, click here to be taken to my SmugMug gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook

Followers