Saturday, December 11, 2010

Stereofix - A Second Helping

After catching Stereofix at the House of Blues recently (see the previous post, "Get Your Stereofix"), I connected with the band again in a somewhat more intimate and definitely different setting. The boys were providing entertainment to hundreds of guests, sponsors, vendors, and supporters of breast cancer awareness, at an Orange County event entitled "Eat. Drink. Pink!" I'll have more images to share from the overall event soon, so keep your eyes peeled. For this show, the event built a tiny little stage to showcase the entertainment, which featured Stereofix as well as headliners, Nylon Pink (I'll have more on them later, too). The quarters were cramped, and the scene was very dark (hey, what do you expect in a warehouse that's normally lit totally by terrible flourescents), but I locked on my F1.8, opened it all the way up, and began to fire away. As always, I hope you enjoy the images as much as I enjoy taking them. Stereofix was electrifying as always, and their energy really comes across in their photos!








Anthony Hainsworth, unleashing



































Sterofix, hanging with band manager Gabriel Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook

Followers