Tuesday, January 25, 2011

OC Music Awards - Best Acoustic, Night Four

Another Tuesday in January, another opportunity to take in some live music. This time, a little softer than last. Night Four of the OC Music Awards showcased some of the best acoustic talent in Orange County, and took place under the stars and adjacent to the heat lamps at The Lab in Costa Mesa (AKA The Anti-Mall). Tonight's line-up featured many crowd favorites, namely The Orange Effect, The Relative Strangers, I Hate You Just Kidding, Case Brothers, and Fast Forward Romance. Even though you can't hear any of these bands here on my blog, I bet you'll still enjoy seeing some of the best images from the night (check 'em out!).

As a footnote to tonight's post, I happened to get to the show early enough to score one of the "first fifty are free" tacos from Wahoo's! Free taco, free acoustic show, rockin' images...I was a happy guy.


The Orange Effect hit the stage first and featured a wide array of acoustic instrumentation.










The Relative Strangers - more than just a clever name. They are comprised of two sets of identical twins.










To my loyal blog followers, I Hate You. Just Kidding.










Case Brothers brought with them a massive pack of supporting fans. And they were loud!










Fast Forward Romance, a dynamic and sweet sounding duo, closed out the evening in style.










Please leave some comments if you are so inclined; your feedback is welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook

Followers