Wednesday, February 2, 2011

OC Music Awards - Best Live Band, Night Number Five

The time passed quickly last week. It seems like yesterday I was down at The Lab, listening to acoustic rock and getting into minor traffic accidents, courtesy of the teeny, tiny, impossible to negotiate Anti Mall parking lot. But enough about me, it's time to enjoy some more images. This week the OC Music Awards, along with the usual sponsors like KROQ radio, Wahoo's Fish Taco, and Popchips, made it's way down to the Tiki Bar in Costa Mesa. Now, I used to work at the Enchanted Tiki Room at Disneyland, but this place is completely different. Flocks of macaws and Bird of Paradise are replaced with Red Bull energy drinks and sweaty fans. But since this week's line-up was decidedly harder edged, featuring such bands as Entice, Railroad to Alaska, Pistolero, and Seedless, the sweatiness was more than appropriate. Please enjoy this round of images, as always.

By the way, if you happen to be in a band and you like what you see here on my blog, feel free to hit me up. I am in business to serve local bands and performers with live concert photos as well as portraits for album art or personal use! Need to update that lousy headshot of yours? Give me a call!



Entice










Railroad to Alaska










Pistolero












Seedless









**My apologies to any fans or members of She Screams Remedy - I was not present for their set**

1 comment:

  1. That photo of Isaac and Tony is SIICCKK!!!

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Followers