Monday, March 18, 2013

France part deux

Hey guys! Welcome back to the blog, and thanks for tuning in to my ongoing series of travel photography from my recent journey to France! In addition to making beautiful images for my portrait clients, I also love to travel and capture my memories along the way. I hope you enjoy seeing France through my personal lens, and hope these images will inspire you to make opportunities to travel abroad!

This stretch of the journey begins with some details I experienced in the first week of my trip, and ends with a few images of the famous Arc de Triomphe in Paris.


The RER station in Marne la Vallee



My monthly train pass gave me unlimited RER and Metro access!


Canard l'orange (delicieux!)


I stayed at the Hotel New York...in the 1970s, apparently


Minnie Mouse was a frequent breakfast date in my hotel


Ooh la la! Un galette! I did not find la feve, and hence was not the king of this day

Arc de Triomphe




Arc de Triomphe interior



Arc de Triomphe in winter   
 Stay tuned for the next installment, when I will take you up on top of the Arc de Triomphe and let you enjoy the great view!

If you know any friends or family who would also enjoy these images, please spread the word! Use the buttons below to share this right now on Facebook or Twitter. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook

Followers