Saturday, March 9, 2013

Let's Go to France!

...And then there was that time I went to France to work and play.

Hey everyone! Been a while since I've posted, but I'm excited to say it was for good reason. In addition to taking time to focus on my photography "off-line," I recently had a great opportunity to work in France for six weeks. While there, I spent as much free time as possible touring Paris, other parts of France, and also Belgium. And of course, I spent time photographing these beautiful parts of the world. I'm happy to now begin to share it with you! As you can imagine, I created an impossible amount of images to share in a single blog post. Rather than try, I think it will be a much better idea to spread them across a series of posts. It'll be more fun this way! Keep checking back to follow along, or better yet, please subscribe to my blog and get notified when I've posted something new!

I hope you enjoy the images, and I encourage you to leave comments if you have any remarks or questions about them!

Our journey begins in Disneyland Paris!


Entrance to Walt Disney Studios park.




Le Chateau de la Belle au Bois Dormant


Figaro gets it right this time





Opened in 1992 as Euro Disneyland, today their 20th anniversary continues!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook

Followers