Thursday, March 14, 2013

Look! The Eiffel Tower!

My journey through France took me next to none other than the Eiffel Tower. Check it out! I got to get up close and personal with it and even stood right underneath it! Absolutely breathtaking!




Okay, you got me; Not the real deal. But the 1/2 scale version here in Las Vegas definitely does a good job of recreating the massive structure. I was happy to have an opportunity to see the Vegas version so soon after returning from Paris - and actually surprised that the scale was as close as it is (at first glance comparison, I estimated that Le Tour Eiffel on The Strip was a bit more like a third of the size).

More actual travel photography from the actual city of Paris in my next post...promise. For now, I 'm going to get back to the another engaging Wedding and Portrait Photographer's International conference here in the America's answer to the City of Lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook

Followers